The Cash App Cash Card allows Cash App customers to use their Cash App Balance to pay in-store and online. The Cash App Cash Card is accepted anywhere Visa is accepted. Users may be wondering where they can add money to their Cash App Cash Card because Cash App is not a traditional bank account. This card is linked to your Cash App balance rather than your personal bank account. To use it, you must first load your Cash App account with either another card or by making a paper money deposit at participating retailers.
Where Can You Load Your Cash App Card?
Cash App cash deposits are currently accepted at the following retailers:
- Dollar General
- Family Dollar
- Kwik Trip
- Kum & Go
- Pilot Travel Center
- Rite Aid
- TravelCenters of America
- Walmart at the Customer Service Desk and Money Centers
How To Find the Nearest Cash App Paper Money Deposit Location?
To find the nearest participating retailer, use the Cash App smartphone app. First, find
the “Banking” tab on your Cash App home screen. Under the “Banking” tab, select the “Paper Money” option. The app will show you nearby locations. You can also enter an address in the search bar to find participating locations nearby. Once you find the location you want, Cash App gives you the option to get directions through your preferred map app.
How To Make a Cash Deposit to Your Cash App Card?
Tell the cashier at a participating location that you want to make a Cash App deposit to deposit cash onto your Cash App Cash Card. Display your Cash App barcode to the cashier and allow them to scan it. Then, tell them how much money you want to deposit.
When you hand over the money to the cashier, the funds will be automatically deposited into your Cash App account. Keep a copy of your receipt in case something goes wrong.
A cashier may occasionally request that you swipe your card to begin the paper deposit process. The Cash App Cash Card, however, unlike other cards, can only be loaded by scanning the in-app barcode — swiping the card will not work. If the cashier is unsure what to do, use the “?” button on the participating location map to show them the instructions.
Do I Need an ID To Make a Cash Deposit?
The policies of the participating location you visit will determine whether you need an ID to make a Cash App paper money deposit. Some establishments may require identification, while others may not. If you need to know ahead of time, call the location and ask if ID verification is one of their policies for Cash App paper money deposits.
Are There Fees for Cash Deposits?
The standard fee for all paper money deposits at Cash App is $4. You can avoid fees by loading your Cash App account with another debit or credit card or by linking your bank account.
Are There Limits to How Much You Can Deposit?
Cash App has a $500 limit on single paper money deposits. A deposit cannot be less than $5. Furthermore, there are weekly and monthly rolling limits. Customers are not permitted to add more than $1,000 to their balance per week and are not permitted to exceed $4,000 in a 30-day period.
how to add money to cash app card in store?
- Find a store that accepts Cash App card reloads: Not all stores accept Cash App card reloads, so you’ll need to check if the store you’re planning to visit does. You can check the list of eligible stores by opening the Cash App and tapping the “Add Cash” button.
- Bring your Cash App card and cash: When you’re ready to add money to your Cash App card, bring the card and the amount of cash you want to add to the store.
- Give the cash to the cashier: Hand over the cash to the cashier and let them know that you want to add it to your Cash App card.
- Provide your Cash App card information: The cashier will ask for your Cash App card information, which includes your card number and expiration date.
- Verify your identity: You may need to provide some form of identification to verify your identity.
- Confirm the transaction: Once the cashier has entered your Cash App card information and verified your identity, confirm the transaction. The money should be added to your Cash App card immediately.
Read More-How To Get Free Money On Cash App
The Cash Card allows you to deposit dollar bills to your Cash App account whenever you are unable to deposit them in a bank for any reason. You can also withdraw your money whenever you want with hundreds of free Cash App ATMs located throughout the country.
You now know where to load your Cash App card.
So, the next time you need to load your card, keep in mind that these are the best places to do so.